The Pregnancy Miracle: Holistic and Ancient Chinese System for Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies by Lisa Olson has many people talking. This is our Pregnancy Miracle Review based on how it helped us out. One of the main reasons it has sparked so much debate and reaction is that it makes sweeping assertions and guarantees.
Olson Make Some Very Big Promises and Gives Detailed Steps…
But Does it Work?
What is the Pregnancy Miracle System?
It’s not just a book about how to get pregnant, it is about adopting a whole new philosophy on not only conception, but Eastern vs. Western medicine as well.
Lisa Olson describes herself as not only a Nutrition Specialist, Author and Health Consultant but also as a “Chinese Medicine Researcher, Alternative Health and Nutrition Specialist, Health Consultant and Former Infertility Sufferer”.
Her book promises to instruct readers how to get pregnant quickly, even for older and fertile-challenged women. She discusses how to treat male and female infertility and a Step-By-Step Plan on how to proceed successfully with a healthy pregnancy and birth.
She uses her own fertility problems as a backdrop and her own trial, error and research as the basis for and proof of her learning.
Does It Work for Us?
Naturally, we were skeptical. If all her bold assertions were true, she would be famous the world over. There are message boards that state the Pregnancy Miracle Scam. It’s probably “too good to be true” we thought, thinking of all those happy testimonials of parents with kids. It was just another sales page designed to prey on your emotions and give you false hope. Right?
After struggling for two years to have kids, but before plunging into expensive fertility treatments, we decided to buy it anyway. It cost less than another trip to the doctor we were seeing, after all. Plus, it has a money back guarantee, so we could have simply returned it if it was fluff.
We read it, followed it, made changes in our lifestyles as she proscribes … and BOOM, Got Pregnant. Today, we have two healthy, beautiful kids. So, for us at least, yes it worked … but again, just saying “we got pregnant!” sounds like another “fake” testimonial (as the people on those message boards like to say), so let us describe what exactly happened.
The book has a lot of information – perhaps too much for us to use. We knew about taking special herbs and vitamins, we knew about ovulation charts and basal temperatures.
However, the guide DID teach us some things we’ve never heard of. Mainly, about acupuncture and the Chinese way of looking at infertility. And we believe deep in our hearts that this is why the guide helped us get pregnant. It gave us new avenues to try that we weren’t aware of.
What we Didn’t Like about the Pregnancy Miracle
Some of the reasons for the controversy is that it is always risky to promise people your book can cure conditions that Western Medicine has been trying for years to remedy. This is especially daring when this “miracle cure” is offered to people who have probably already been treated conventionally and giving them hope in the face of such odds is bold and almost negligent.
The claims on the website indeed are a bit misleading. When the book promises to help women with cysts, obstructions, PCOS, endometriosis and fibroid tumors, it can be read at first as a substitute for the treatment of those conditions. The book should not be a substitute for medical care. What she does assert is that you can have a healthy pregnancy even with those medical conditions.
Do Not Buy Pregnancy Miracle eBook If:
- You know all about acupuncture, qi gong exercises and Chinese medicine – the book talks a lot about this
- You know a lot about homeopathy
- You are familiar with natural healing methods and a holistic approach to taking care of your body
- You are familiar with the foods you need to eat, what to avoid, and special fertility juice blends
Why We Bought and Love this Book?
For those (like us) who followed the whole 250 pages, what Lisa Olson did is compile an Easy-to-Follow Roadmap for us. So, we didn’t have to spend months or years trying to figure out “alternative” methods ourselves. It’s already all in the guide, and it helps give you focus.
Luckily, we took the plunge and tried her system before reinventing the wheel and suffering from months of information overload and hundreds of pages of contradictory information … which I’m sure would have happen had we done our own desperate research for alternate (and natural) methods.
Lisa has Done it All for Us, and We’ve Thanked Her for it
Eastern vs. Western Ways of Thinking About Infertility
Eastern ways of thinking about energy and a holistic way of life are so different from anything we are used to. We are taught to go to the doctor or the hospital as soon as something is wrong. If we are infertile, we take measured tests, semen and blood samples to pinpoint the problem, and often come away with “nonspecific infertility”, which was our diagnosis.
In the East, however, people view health problems as not necessarily caused by one symptom. The problem is looked at as part of a larger whole. Infertility is often seen as the symptom of a problem elsewhere in the body that needs to first be healed, rather than as the base problem.
Why Should You Try the Pregnancy Miracle Method?
The Eastern philosophy of treating fertility is fascinating because it works, and has worked for thousands of years. Lisa’s book takes a Westerners’ lifestyle and view on infertility, then successfully adopts techniques that are foreign to a skeptical Western audience.
The result is a very easy, concrete and readable guide for those willing to try an alternative approach before expensive and invasive surgery and medications. It includes information on what causes infertility, Western vs. Eastern views, the male and female reproductive systems, and ovulation.
- The Meat of the Guide is the 5 Steps You Need to Take to Get Pregnant and Deliver a Healthy Baby, Even if You’re Past 40:
- Achieving balance and harmony. Yes, it sounds “new age”, but you wouldn’t believe the concrete advice and how effective it was with us.
- Diet, supplements and eliminating toxins from the body. We had tried this previously, but Lisa has a whole new (and much more effective) take on it.
- Acupuncture to heal your whole body. We had no clue that you can use acupuncture to increase fertility. After a couple sessions of this, we conceived! We’re not sure if it’s because of this, because we were also following the nutrition and detox methods in her Pregnancy Miracle Guide at the same time.
- Body Detox. A one-week program to dramatically increase your levels of fertility. We were half way through this when we got pregnant after trying for a year and a half with no success!
- Acupressure and Eastern exercise methods. To continue to prime your body, this final step takes you visually through a variety of the most effective exercises and techniques to dramatically increase your chances of getting pregnant.
The rest of the book has a 4 Step Plan to increase male fertility, and there are close to a hundred pages on overcoming medical conditions such as immune disorders, infections, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, recurring miscarriages and much more.
All in All, a Very Complete and Successful Roadmap for Getting Pregnant
Olson’s book and her personal struggle are very open and candid. She spares no detail and space, hence the length of the book. For people who have been through everything else, it only makes this guide more relatable.
What the Pregnancy Miracle System Can Do For You?
- Reverse Your or Your Partner’s Infertility Naturally and Safely within 8 Weeks
- Get Pregnant Quickly and Give Birth to Healthy Children
- Reduce the Risk of Miscarriage and Other Pregnancy-Related Complications
- Avoid the Expensive Costs, Risks and Side Effects of Drugs and Surgeries
- Optimize the Circulation of Your Energies Maximize Your Overall Mental, Physical and ‘Spiritual’ Health
- Eliminate Unwanted Hair and Other Hormonal Disorders Related Symptoms
- … and a Whole Lot More
For Yourself who is Looking for Effective Natural Answers and Methods,
We Believe this Book will Help You