When I first discovered this book, I went looking for an acne no more review, and I noticed that there weren’t many good reviews around, so I thought I’d write one to give anyone who is thinking about buying it more in depth information about the course of treatment that’s involved.
I will be describing both the good and the bad aspects of this book, in my opinion. Hopefully this will help you to make the right decision about whether or not this treatment program is right for you.
Acne No More by Mike Walden, a health consultant, certified nutritionist, and former long term acne sufferer. The aim of this book is to provide you with a holistic acne treatment program for solving the internal problems responsible for your acne.
It shows you precisely why you need to address these internal problems that are the cause of your acne, rather than just relying on a quick fix treatment of the visible symptoms. Then it guides you through the process of doing this.
Acne No More focuses on your diet and lifestyle, as well as cleansing. The treatment plan involves a detoxification program, as well as changes to your diet. It also involves sections on stress management, sleep optimization, and complementary external skin care. It leaves no base uncovered in it’s attempt to cure your acne.
Mike Walden Acne No More – The Positives
- It helps to clear any type of acne, and for all skin types.
- Free one on one counselling by email, for 3 months, with Mike Walden comes with your purchase of the book, so that help and advice is on hand should you need it while carrying out the treatment program.
- This method of treatment for acne is supported by recent scientific studies and dietary trials, which have proved the link between diet and acne.
- The lifestyle and dietary changes will benefit not just your skin, but your overall health and well-being as well.
- Acne No More is an extensive treatment plan, focusing on a completely natural and healthy approach to acne treatment. It does not involve any drugs with potential bad side effects on your health.
- There are many success stories on the Acne No More site from people all over the world who have cured their acne using the advice contained in this book.
- Acne No More comes with a 2 month money back guarantee.
The Drawbacks of Acne No More eBook
- The program is quite strict, so you need very good discipline to stick to the dietary changes and the detoxification regime that is recommended. This might not be so easy if for any reason you are in a situation where you cannot have control over what you eat.
- One possible drawback to Acne No More for some people might be that it contains so much detail. Some people might be a bit overwhelmed by information overload. For those who are looking for an immediate start, they might find that it takes them a little while to read all the information and make the necessary plans to start the program.
Acne No More Review – My Conclusion
This is an excellent treatment program for curing acne, and it’s certainly the best of its type that i have read. If I’d had the benefit of this program of treatment when I was struggling with my acne I’m sure that it would have helped spare me from the unpleasant years I spent living with this condition. I particularly like its emphasis on doing this in a natural and healthy way, and achieving a permanent solution, and that it provides you with a clear program of action to follow to achieve this.
But if you are looking for an overnight cure (which we know doesn’t really exist, right?), then you will be disappointed, because this will require discipline on your part, and a little bit of time to start seeing the clear and healthy complexion that you are after.
It’s excellent that Mike Walden will hold your hand through the process, if needed. If you have struggles with your acne, or any part of the program, make sure to get in touch with him and get his advice. I can’t think of any other book that comes with this level of support.
I hope this Acne No More Review has given you a good idea of what to expect from this treatment program, and wish you the best of luck in finding a course of Acne Treatment that Works for You.